2007年10月29日月曜日

movie review 2 KILL BILL

Tomorrow night, I watched “KILL BILL” before I go to bed. After I begin watching, I think it’s not good time to watch movies like this because it was too violent. My stomach was going to spit the entire dinner witch I ate on that night.
The story begins the scene that one woman has been assaulting by Bill and he shot her head. She has got pregnant of Bill’s baby. I feel very I’m sorry about that.
Then, scene changed. (this movie was divided the six chapters)
Chapter 1 is about heroine’s second revenge. Uma Thurman is playing this heroine. In this movie, her name wasn’t talked. She was trying to kill a woman who was the one of the assassins. Her name is Vanita Green. She was killed in front of her child. I think her girl is so poor…
The next chapter is about past of heroine. Date ascend to 4 years before. Nine people who attend the marriage include heroine were killed by The Deadly Viper Assignation Squad but heroine survived. She has been in bed for 4 years. When she recovers her consciousness, her baby has gone. When she cried saying my baby… I almost cried too. After ran away from the hospital, she began killing her enemy. Her first target was O-Ren Ishii. She is a half-blood Japanese-Chinese American and the top of the Japanese gangster. Her birth was drawn by animation. I think it is worthy to Japan. Heroine fought with wonderful sword which made by Hanzou Hattori. He is working at Sushi restaurant usually but his true face is skillful workman of Japanese sword. I love his spirit like samurai!!
Chapter 5 is the fighting of heroine and O-Ren. It was so breathtaking scene but also it was grotesque. I couldn’t watch everything… Finally, heroine killed O-Ren, her first revenge succeeded.
Her targets are 6 people. First one was O-Ren, second is Vanita. And last target is Bill. He is the leader of The Deadly Viper Assignation Squad. In this movie, heroine didn’t kill her all target, so story goes on KILL BILL 2. This is very violent movie for me but I’ll try to watch the continuance if my stomach’s condition is good.
Why I want to watch the continuance, because in the last scene, Bill said a surprising thing. It’s about heroine’s baby. He (or she) is still living!!

1 件のコメント:

erinko さんのコメント...

I think so, too!! The movie was violent♨ But I want to watch the KILL BILL 2.