2007年10月30日火曜日

Book Review 2-4 "Happy Christmas!"

This is very interesting book!
It is written in comics form partly. Because I had not read such a book, I was able to enjoy it very much. In addition I understood about Christmas by reading this book! About Santa Claus, Christmas Card, Christmas Carols, and how to make "A Yule Log". The "Yole Log" is a large piece of wood which people in northern Europe put on their fires at Christmas time. It is usually burned on Christmas Eve. But sometimes the "log" is a chocolate cake shaped like a log. We can make it easily in our home. I am going to try to make it in this Christmas♥
In this book, there are how to write a message to Santa Claus. I think most of children have written a massage to Santa Claus in their child hood. I have written it too. I wrote a message to him and put it on the exclusive post to Santa whom my father made. On Christmas day morning, there were a lot of Christmas present in socks on the bed side. I feel nostalgic for those days very much.
Though there is about 2 months more until Christmas, but I can't wait the day because I read this book...

0 件のコメント: