2008年1月8日火曜日

Book Review 2-14 "Halloween"

I am reading the Halloween series books recently. Now, I am interested in Halloween. I have not participate to the party, so I really want to do that.
A lot of things about the Halloween night was written in this book. The origins of Halloween, A Halloween party, How to make a Jack o' Lantern, Ghosts, magic, witches and Vampires, How to make Halloween Decorations and Invitation, and so on.
I did not know the origins of Halloween was Celts. The events is popular in the United states, so I was thinking the Halloween was born in that country. But I could know the real origins of Halloween. When Halloween night, people decorate Jack o' Lantern on their house gate. I also could know how to make the decorations. It looks so interesting!! I really want to held the Halloween party with my friends!!!

0 件のコメント: