2008年1月8日火曜日

Book Review 2-13 "Halloween Horror"

This book was so interesting!! Very strange and mysterious things happen on Halloween night. Horrible ghosts appear!! They are not fake ghosts, they are real ghosts... I was scared that.
A group of young Salem teenagers want to have a Halloween party on Halloween night. Then, they found a old, abandoned house. The house seemed to be most suitable for held the Halloween party. However, the idea was not good. Real witch's ghost and real other ghosts lives in the house. They do not realise its strange sense that there are ghosts, then some strange things happen. I do not like a horrible story, so I became very scared to read this book.
But I can also learn about Halloween Night Show too. I knew the origins of Halloween.
I have not participated in a Halloween party. I want the ceremony should be commonly than now.

0 件のコメント: