2007年10月17日水曜日

Book Review 2-1 "Romeo and Juliet"

Romeo and Juliet

I have pleased to found this book because I like books which written by William Shakespeare. Especially, I like Romeo and Juliet.

It’s one of the very tragic love stories I have ever known. Romeo’s family and Juliet’s family have been mutual enemies for generation. However, they were falling love and died with sorrowful fate.

The story isn’t happy but I like sad story like this. Every one of Shakespeare’s books is interesting and lines are very beautiful!!

Oh, Romeo, Romeo – why are you called Romeo?

It’s very famous line.

That light isn’t daylight. It’s moon light.

In Juliet’s bedroom. When Romeo was going to return, Juliet detained him. She is cute

Let me introduce some lines a little more. These are from the book which I have. (It’s a little difficult because of it’s the original.

★ 

I can’t introduce to you all the good lines because every one of Shakespeare’s phrases is very beautiful. I was enchanted by the sensuous line.

If you haven’t read this book, please read this!! I also recommend movie. (Times settingthe present day, Leading actorLeonard DiCaprio) The ring which my boyfriend presented to me is engraved “I love thee”. (It’s mean I love you) In this movie, same ring comes out.

0 件のコメント: