2007年12月18日火曜日

movie review 5 School of Rock

I have a lot of DVD, and I have this too. I do not watch many comedies, but I like this movie very much.
Jack Black plays the leading character, Dewey. He is a Rock maniac and he pretends to be a substitute teacher and deceive students and form a band to take part in the rock music contest. It is an illogical story but it is very interesting!! Dewey continues telling students a lie to be believe he is a real teacher. Jack Black is acting very well and he pleased me very much. I think this movie to be able to roar with laughter in the whole family. There are some realistic lines, but as a story goes, I was riveted to the picture. They pleased me from beginning to the end.
The performance scene on the stage was very impressed and it was also excited. Truthfully, I came to cry a little on that scene. I laughed at ending too.
My ideal teacher is a person like him. It was so emotional that the students come to become fresh though they were not fresh in any way.
I like the principal too. I think she is pretty woman because she against the students play rock music, but she actually loves rock music! I want to the teachers like them.
(222 words)

0 件のコメント: