2007年12月4日火曜日

movie review 4 Mrs. Doubtfire

I watched “Mrs. Doubtfire” on last Saturday. Robin Williams plays Daniel who is father of three children in this movie. He got Actor in a Leading Role Award with Academy Award. I think he is a good actor!!
One couple is going to divorce in this movie. The reason why they are going to divorce is the husband can’t become an adult and his wife got tired of him.
Daniel can’t meet his children during a divorce procedure, but he want to meet them! Therefore, he comes up with an idea that he disguises in a homemaker and come in his former wife’s house. His disguised as a woman and his look which struggled for the housework that he was not used to was very interesting. On the other hand, there is some dark point like divorce court and a suffering of children who was separated from their parent I can learn the cost of divorce. Daniel’s thought for his children and the bold action gives me laugh and emotion.
A little selfish husband and his former wife come to understand each other little by little through an imaginary parson “Mrs. Doubtfire” and they greet bittersweet happy ending last.

I think Robin Williams plays very well in this movie, but its script is also good. I will be able to laugh even is I watch it how many times from now on. This story also teaches me the reality of the divorce in U.S.A.

0 件のコメント: