2007年7月21日土曜日

essay 6

Movie

I watch a lot of movies in a year. I can watch movies free anything I want to watch because I am working at cinema (warner mycal cinemas) in DIAMOND CITY KUMAMOTO CLAIR. I like watching movies very much, so I decided to work at cinema.
I was interested in movies after I watched “Titanic”.
When I watched the movie for the first time, I did not cry, but when I watched it by a rerun in cinema again, incredibly a lot of tears overflowed from my eyes. I think “Titanic” is one of the movies which move people to tears. The imaging technique is marvelous though it was made 10 years ago. In addition, Leonardo DiCaprio who played the leading role in this movie is very handsome!! He looks like a prince. He was known as an idol actor, but he became to show a low-keyed performance recently. Though both of his characters are wonderful, I yearn for his youth and charm slightly.
Now, let me introduce another movies and director who made them.
I have a favorite director. His name is Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu. He got some award with his work. His recent work is “BABEL”. Since Rinko Kikuchi nominated for academy Actress in a Supporting Role Award with this movie, most people may have heard “Rinko Kikuch” or “Babel”.
I am going to introduce his movie from now on. He supervised only 3 movies yet, (“AMORES PERROS”, “21g”, “BABEL”) but I think every work is very good.
I like “AMORES PERROS” most. Each movie is composed some events that happened each in different time interlace little by little.
In this movie, a terrible car accident happens in downtown. The young man Octavio (I can’t remember his spelling, but maybe it is right.) who caused the accident have love for his sister-in-law, but of course it is not forgiven. The victim was a top model and she was at the height of happiness and love. An old man who was present at the accident was tormenting with love to his daughter as father. But he left her daughter when she was a little girl.
Three people wandering in search of love encounter a sorrowful fate by the accident. I like the story of Octavio and his sister-in-raw most. Everyone have to live tooth and nail having the feelings that are not satisfied. It’s sad, but this movie never make us unpleasant feeling.
I recommend this movie and all his works.

(412 words)

0 件のコメント: